M

Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekends

The last two weekends have been insane.

Two weekends ago Mel and I went down to NYC. A quick stop in CT on Friday night to see the folks, and then onto to NY.

We shopped and watched hours of basketball. What more could you ask for? Sometimes I wish everyday was March.

So out and about with Tom Cooper and one of his friends. After our forty minute cab ride with Tommy Woo - which we managed to stiff him 10 dollars - we made our way to Acme to meet up with the New York Men's team. Oh, that may not have been a good idea. Of course by then we were sober, and just HAD to make up for it. Shots of Jager and Tequilla followed. Followed by Knox trying to make out with me. And then later on me telling TC that "I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!"

Thank fully we are still friends - he texted me about groping me just last night. Lucky me.

Onto this weekend. All the Philly friends came up sans PBF. Thank god.

Friday night - JH felt my leg up

Saturday dancing with the boys. Of course all I heard about was how PBF is not the person I thought he was at all. AWESOME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home