M

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bad Boyfriends

More bad boyfriend stories -

Who ever said that Boston was a great place to meet men did not live here.

I've been here for four and a half years. In that time I've had three relationships previous to phillyboyfriend. Two of them were with Irish men (last year I swore them off for lent) and one was a college friend. So I haven't even dated a guy from Boston.

That, and none of them were for terribly extended periods of time. Irishboyfriend #1- all said, about four weeks, Collegeboyfriend - about four weeks, Irishboyfriend #2 about two months.

Lets add up the time, 4+4+8 = 16 weeks

Five years = 52*4.5 = 234 - six months of Philly = 210 weeks. 210 vs. 16!

This place sucks



Tonight we are watching Deal or No Deal. Its either that or Lost. I'd much rather watch people not win money than starve on a deserted sci fi island.

We ordered pizza for dinner! Yeah Pizza. (I can't eat any more fish if you paid me)

Today was a hard day - I wanted to call Phillyboyfriend so badly - but I didn't. I didn't even call PBF's friend and tell her that I missed him. I just want somebody to tell me that he misses me. I'm not holding my breath.

Oh - and PBF's friend almost broke up with her BF - they took a break. I secretly wanted them to end it. Would have made me feel better - I suck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home